Saturday 20 November 2010

Eddie Izzard plans move to France


The comedian Eddie Izzard who is planning to move across the Channel in April,and says that the decision is a sign of his commitment to European integration.

"I'm very positive on European politics, and I'm just putting my money where my mouth is," he told The Independent. "We just need to be a big melting pot because we are all the same humans around the world."

Eddie who had tried a lot to perform show in French but he still says that so many things lack in the process and he will prepare more rigorously for this attempt by undergoing tuition.

Once in France, he hopes to perform a French version of Stripped, his 2008 show, playing "six gigs a week".

"The point is that if Paris works then it means the others can work... I'm going to do this and when I do it the floodgates will open," he said.

Eddie is also planning to perform in different languages as well such as Europeon etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment